Re: Buggy variable-length array code...or compiler?

From: Steven J. Magnani
Date: Fri Feb 26 2010 - 14:15:14 EST

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 13:27 +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> I think the max that src_cnt can be is 3 and the most dst_cnt can be is 2.
> We could just put that there.

src_cnt is dependent on module parameters.

The bug goes away if dma_srcs and dma_dsts are declared outside the
loop, but that requires knocking the loop in another tabstop. At that
point dmatest_func() would be begging for refactoring.

Regards,
Steven J. Magnani "I claim this network for MARS!
www.digidescorp.com Earthling, return my space modulator!"

#include <standard.disclaimer>