Staging-comedi-fix-comments-over-80-issue-in-usbdu.patch

From: Stewart Robertson
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 12:05:53 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.One more for luck...

Not quite as much to fix in this one but I've still managed to iron out
a few wrinkles. The remaining going over 80 characters warnings are instances
of code, which I do not know how to wrap effectively.

Once again I have pasted it below and hopefully set Thunderbird to not
mangle it but I have attached the patch in case it does.

Cheers,

Stewart

P.S. If someone could let me know whether the way the emails are arriving is okay
or if I need to change the settings I am using I would appreciate it.