Re: [PULL REQUEST] Quota cleanups & fixes and ext3 fixes for2.6.34-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 16:26:06 EST

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Jan Kara wrote:

> could you please pull from
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jack/linux-fs-2.6.git for_linus
>
> You'll get lots of quota cleanups from Christoph which touch filesystems
> all over the place but it's just function renaming and moving quota calls
> from VFS into filesystems themselves.

Gaah. This interacted with the VFS stuff (the do_filp_open() cleanip in
particular) I merged from Al earlier today.

It really looked very trivial, so I fixed it up. Al had split up
do_filp_open() into several helper functions, and one of your changes was
to the old pre-split one. I felt confident enough about it that I just did
the obvious merge resolution, but you guys should check it out to be sure.

Linus