Re: Linux 2.6.34-rc1

From: Jan Kara
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 11:28:15 EST

> It's out there now. I still have a few trees I already got pull requests
> for, and that I want to look over a bit more (ceph, gdb tree etc), and
> it's possible that I've just overlooked some other pull request.
It seems you haven't pulled my UDF tree (requested on Thursday -
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1003.0/02186.html).
I've rebased the tree on top of 2.6.34-rc1 so could you please pull
now?
The full pull request for your convenience:

could you please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jack/linux-udf-2.6.git for_linus

to get:

Akinobu Mita (1):
udf: use ext2_find_next_bit

Jan Kara (2):
udf: Fix unalloc space handling in udf_update_inode
udf: Do not read inode before writing it

The diffstat is

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>