Re: [GIT PULL] final scsi updates for 2.6.34-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 13:12:16 EST

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, James Bottomley wrote:

> OK, I know this is a bit late, but no-one told me the merge window was
> going to close early, but even if they had I'd have been unable to do
> anything about it, since I've been in transit from India all this week
> so far (don't ask ...).

I'm not going to pull.

The whole "a few days early" was literally aimed at you and some similar
people who _always_ send the pull request late, literally the last days.

I'm fed up with it.

The damn thing should have been ready when the merge window _opened_, not
just before closing. And now there _is_ a tree waiting for me for the next
merge window. Goodie.

Linus