Re: 2.6.34-rc1: pci 0000:00:00.0: address space collision / spontaenousreboots [now 2.6.34-rc1]

From: Justin Piszcz
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 19:00:12 EST

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:

On Saturday 13 March 2010 02:01:32 am Justin Piszcz wrote:
It stayed up for approximately 8-9 hours, then it crashed again.

It is either a DOA motherboard OR the memory mapping is causing problems..

Hi Justin,

Did you ever make any more progress on this? I don't have any ideas;
just wondering whether you learned anything.

Bjorn

Hello,

I swapped the motherboard with the ASUS and all problems have disappeared. Someone else e-mailed me with a similar issue (freeze/hang/etc) with a similar motherboard (but UDP3 instead of 5 I believe) and they could not find a solution either, they were trying to install Fedora.

Justin.