Re: [RFC] alpha: hack objstrip.c to make it compile.

From: Richard Henderson
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 10:59:08 EST

On 03/30/2010 07:49 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
> The problem is that, at least with my distribution, probably others
> too, the headers installed into /usr/include/linux/ are stripped of
> anything inside #ifdef __KERNEL__.

I thought this was built with kernel header files? It used to be.

If it's built with system header files now, you might as well convert
the thing to use <elf.h> instead. Which shouldn't be too much different
from what you've done already. Although I wouldn't bother with the
#defines... just propagate the name changes into the source proper.

r~