[GIT PULL v2] perf fixes

From: Frederic Weisbecker
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 23:59:31 EST

Ingo,

Please pull the perf/urgent branch that can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frederic/random-tracing.git
perf/urgent

It fixes the conflict against latest linus's tree that raised
build errors (you can find a merge commit inside).

I am not yet totally sure about Peter's opinion concerning
the context switch event that is now captured from the kernel.
Our latest discussion on the strict exclude_kernel meaning
seems in favour of this change but I'd prefer to wait for his
final approval before you pull this.

(I'm not reposting the alignment fix as it is unchanged)

Thanks,
Frederic
---

Frederic Weisbecker (2):
perf: Correctly align perf event tracing buffer
perf: Use hot regs with software sched switch/migrate events

Jason Wessel (1):
x86,kgdb: Always initialize the hw breakpoint attribute

arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event.c | 2 --
arch/x86/kernel/kgdb.c | 2 +-
include/linux/perf_event.h | 21 ++++++++++++++-------
kernel/perf_event.c | 4 +---
kernel/trace/trace_event_perf.c | 11 +++++++++--