Re: Config NO_BOOTMEM breaks my amd64 box

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 23:21:15 EST

OK... I think I'm going to write this up as unconfirmed... which means the only known problem that was not addressed in rc3 is the 32-bit NUMA issue, which we have a bug for.

Linus: does this address your concerns for now, or do you still want us to revert?

--
Sent from my mobile phone, pardon any lack of formatting.