Re: Kernel crash in xfs_iflush_cluster (was Somebody take a lookplease!...)

From: Dave Chinner
Date: Fri Apr 02 2010 - 19:09:57 EST

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 12:07:00AM +0200, Janos Haar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Américo Wang"
> <xiyou.wangcong@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: "Janos Haar" <janos.haar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Small hint - please put the subsytemthe bug occurred in in the
subject line. I missed this in the firehose of lkml traffic because
there wasnothing to indicate to me it was in XFS. Soemthing like:

"Kernel crash in xfs_iflush_cluster"

Won't get missed quite so easily....

This may be a fixed problem - what kernel are you running?

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner