Re: Failed to initialize MSI interrupts && ioremap reserve_memtype failed -22

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Wed Apr 07 2010 - 19:46:43 EST

On 04/07/2010 09:57 AM, Mark Knecht wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Clemens Ladisch<clemens@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Knecht wrote:
New hardware and I haven't seen these messages before so I thought
I'd post them.

Both might be harmless. Please show the entire boot log.

Regards,
Clemens

Hopefully you mean the contents of dmesg. If it's something else let me know.

If the mail server deletes the text file attachment I'll reply again
pasting the text in by hand.

Looks like the start of the log was truncated. Can you check if your distro writes the bootup kernel output somewhere (like /var/log/dmesg)?