Re: [Question] integrating KDB with linux kernel

From: santosh
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 10:51:13 EST

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM, anil kumar <m.anilkumar80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Looks like system is running in graphical mode. First go to terminal
> of system (e.g using alt+ctrl+1) and then invoke kdb

Thanks Anil.

Now I am able to invoke "kdb" and run the commands like "dmesg" , bt, etc..

But one problem is still there.

Both "Numlock" and "CapsLock" are keep on blinking when I invoke kdb
and becomes normal ( i.e stop continuous blinking ) when I comes out
of KDB prompt by running the command "go".

Though its not affecting KDb opeartions s but still why the leds are blinking ??

regards
santosh