Can you include a new git tree in linux-next, the staging-nexttree?

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 20:01:25 EST

Hi,

Welcome back from your break :)

Could you include a new git tree in linux-next, the staging-next tree
at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/staging-next-2.6.git

the branch is "staging-next" to pull from.

I'm trying to do the -next work for staging in a git tree to keep my
development quilt trees smaller, and make it a bit easier for others to
work off of if they want to.

If I've messed anything up, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h