Re: perf top broken on ppc64

From: Alexander Graf
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 03:39:05 EST

Am 27.04.2010 um 02:30 schrieb Ian Munsie <imunsie@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm using 32 bit userland and 64 bit kernel on a PowerPC box and it's working for me.
Are you building perf from the tip tree?

I'm using kvm.git which is pretty close to tip. The version says something 2.6.34-rc3'ish. Has anything significantly changed since then?

Either way - I'll give it a try.

Hey Alex,

Did perf from the tip tree work for you?

Howdy,

Sorry - I left for vacation without replying :).

I tried perf from tip with kvm.git kernel and that did show the same effects. I didn't get around to also try to run the tip kernel, and won't be within this week :o

Greetings from Gran Canaria,

Alex