Re: [GIT PULL] Additional RCU fixes for 2.6.34

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 02:43:43 EST

On Thu, May 06 2010, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> * Jens Axboe <jens.axboe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Pulled, thanks Paul!
> > >
> > > Jens, is that blk-cgroup fix from Vivek fine to you via this route?
> >
> > Sure, I did think it was a bit odd to funnel it through that route, but it's
> > no big deal.
>
> I havent pushed the tree out yet, wanted to wait for your feedback before
> doing anything permanent. You can still apply it to the block tree.
>
> You were Cc:-ed 3 days ago to this patch, when RCU fixes got posted. These are
> basically the leftover PROVE_RCU fix patches that didnt get picked up by
> subsystem trees.

Yes I read it then, and Paul said he'd applied it. So I didn't touch it,
it was trivial enough that the path to the kernel wasn't that big of a
problem. And it didn't cause me any merge issues, so no harm done.

I can easily pull it in since I have a fix or two for .34 left yet, but
if you already have it stashed and ready to submit, lets just leave it
there.

--
Jens Axboe