Please pull logfs tree for fixes

From: JÃrn Engel
Date: Mon May 17 2010 - 13:19:53 EST

Linus,

this should have made it into 2.6.34 - except that I was on vacation
last week and decided not to send a pull request right before hanging
out the "gone fishing" sign. Whether that was a wise decision, I'm no
longer so sure.

If such a situation reappears in the future, would you rather have the
fixes and mindlessly revert them in case of any trouble or wait until
the respective maintainer reappers?

JÃrn

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan

The following changes since commit 79dba2eaa771c3173957eccfd288e0e0d12e4d3f:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jbarnes/pci-2.6

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joern/logfs.git master

Dan Carpenter (2):
logfs: testing the wrong variable
logfs: handle errors from get_mtd_device()

Joern Engel (10):
LogFS: Fix typo in b6349ac8
logfs: Return -EINVAL if filesystem image doesn't match
logfs: fix logfs_seek_hole()
logfs: Close i_ino reuse race
logfs: survive logfs_buf_recover read errors
logfs: commit reservations under space pressure
logfs: fix compile failure
logfs: fix sync
logfs: remove unused variable
logfs: handle powerfail on NAND flash