RE: [linux-pm] Power Domain Framework

From: Linus WALLEIJ
Date: Mon May 17 2010 - 16:39:35 EST

[Sundar]

> This is one of the most important aspect for such a change in the
> regulator framework: bringing in the domain aspect can encourage all
> newer (possibly older) architectures to come under a generic umbrella.

I have the same view, and I've been enouraging Sundar to bring this
discussion with the community in order to avoid code duplication.

Of course we can start inventing our own power-domain machine
like everyone else, but before we do that, let's atleast try to
do something generic, so bear with us...

Yours,
Linus Walleij