Re: Hardware Error Kernel Mini-Summit

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 13:07:29 EST

The current i7core_edac driver is ready for merge upstream, using the current
edac API. It supports the following processor families:
i7core, i5core, Lynnfield, Nehalem, Nehalem-EP and Westmere-EP

The tree is available at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/i7core.git linux_next

This driver doesn't support Nehalem-EX. From the discussions we had during
the mini-summit, the MCU of -EX family is very different, so, a separate
driver will be required for it.

Please review. My plan is to submit this driver for upstream merge this week.

--

Cheers,
Mauro