Re: [GIT PULL for 2.6.35] V4L/DVB updates

From: Ang Way Chuang
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 01:48:31 EST

Hi Mauro/Linux DVB developers,

Can someone please review the following patch asap?
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/97358/

I may not have access to the testbed for long because I'm leaving my university soon. I had been using the fix introduced through this patch on my testbed since 2.6.32 and had not experienced any issue of dropped packets yet. If there is any problem with this patch, I can follow up while I'm still here. I would like take this opportunity to express my gratitude towards Linux DVB developers. Without you guys, I won't have any platform for my research. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ang Way Chuang