mylinux.list@gmail.com

From: linux_newbie good
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 01:05:26 EST

Hi,

My board has a MIPS based Processor and a micro-controller. The
communication between these two interfaces is through an I2C bus. The
Linux driver for my I2C controller (i mean the one in MIPS processor)
has support for master transmitter and master receiver whereas I could
not find support for slave TX and slave RX modes. Do I need to write
my own functions for slave support? If so, what kind of changes need
to be done, for slave mode support? Is there any other sample driver
which can help ?

Regards,
newbie