Re: [git pull] Input updates for 2.6.35-rc0

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 10:26:38 EST

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> So I take it we can leave the touchpad in Enaltech mode for now?

Oh yes, no problem. Now it's more of a gnome issue than anything else,
but I don't care deeply. It was the change of behavior that threw me and
made it look like a kernel regression. If it had always worked that way,
I'd probably even have noticed the touchpad configuration when installing
the machine.

Linus