Re: Ethernet drivers wiki page

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 18:04:49 EST

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where can I start adding documentation for our Ethernet drivers
> upstream? I was hoping for a wiki but I don't think we have a netdev
> one yet. Shall we create one or piggy back on something else? I'm
> reviewing:
>
> https://wiki.kernel.org/
>
> FWIW, I want to see something like this:
>
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers
>
> But for ethernet.

Since I've stuffed a few ethernet drivers on compat-wireless I might
as well start carrying more. So now we'd have 802.11, Bluetooth and
Ethernet all backported using the same framework, automatically, down
to at least the oldest stable kernel supported listed on kernel.org
and using all a generic compat module.

I want to document all this crap.

Luis