Re: [Patch] infiniband: check local reserved ports

From: Cong Wang
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 05:00:36 EST

On 06/05/10 00:04, Roland Dreier wrote:
> > Should this inet_is_reserved_local_port() test apply to all the "port
> > spaces" that this code is handling? I honestly am ignorant of the
> > intended semantics of the new local_reserved_ports stuff, hence my question.

> Yes, but I only found this case, is there any else?

My question was more in the other direction: should this test apply to
all the "port spaces" handled here? From looking at the code, it
appears the answer is yes -- it seems that putting a port in
local_reserved_ports reserves that port for IPv4 and IPv6, UDP, TCP,
SCTP, DCCP, everything, so we should probably reserve all RDMA CM ports too.

Yes.

So this patch looks good for you? :)

Thanks.