Re: Aerospace and linux

From: Brian Gordon
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 15:43:06 EST

Sorry, I take it back. This wont work for me because I wont have
NOR. Also, I only want the "in-place" to apply to read-only pages.
This looks like all reads and writes get passed to the underlying
storage and I can't suffer flash page erase/writes to update a
variable. :) The device will wear out and meaningful work would be
starved.