Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs updates for 2.6.35

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Jun 11 2010 - 15:49:18 EST

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:43:10PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Chris Mason <chris.mason@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The master branch of the btrfs-unstable tree is a collection of fixes
> > and cleanups, including two btrfs regressions from rc1:
>
> Ok, no pulling then. See all the millions of threads how I wanted only
> critical fixes for -rc3 since I'll be offline.
>
> You have a couple of hours for a minimal fix pull request with just
> the regression fixes if you want to hit -rc3. Then I'll cut a release
> and be gone for a while.

I did limit this to actual fixes, the only pure cleanups are a commit
from Andi that drops unused code (fixing warnings from gcc), one to fix
a sparse warning in ioctl.c, and fixing a gcc warning in tree_search.

The others all fix oopsen or big problems, and I think fixing warnings
helps avoid false negatives as others look for real problems?

I'm happy to rebase out the 3 non-criticals.

-chris