Re: Overview of concurrency managed workqueue

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Wed Jun 16 2010 - 16:25:45 EST

On 06/16/2010 10:19 PM, Daniel Walker wrote:
>> I don't have any problem with that. I would be almost happy to get
>> your NACK.
>
> Oh yeah? why is that?

Because the discussion isn't leading anywhere and I've already thrown
almost everything I can think of, so if I haven't convinced you yet
there's very low probability that I'll be able to do with further
discussion. So, I duly collected your Nacked-by: on the reason that
cmwq doesn't allow setting priorities from userland.

Thanks and have a good night.

--
tejun