Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 00000000000000a0

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 10:40:59 EST

On 06/23/2010 07:16 AM, John W. Linville wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 04:16:53PM -0700, Justin Mattock wrote:
I remember ipsec was able to work cleanly on my machines probably
about 4/6 months ago
now I get this:

<snip>

Perhaps netdev would be a more appropriate list than linux-wireless
for this?

John

alright added the cc's..
almost done bisecting..hopefully this points to
the right area..(if not I'll re-bisect until I get this).

as for the troubled machines I've a macbookpro2,2(no proprietary
stuff) and an imac9,1 with broadcom-sta(blah) both
seem to hit this right when the ipsec transaction starts
with ssh, vncviewer..(last good kernel I have is
2.6.33-rc5-01007-ge9449d8).

Justin P. Mattock