Re: network driver dev/debugging (sis190/sis191)

From: Konstantin Svist
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 18:41:24 EST

On 06/25/2010 02:11 PM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
Hi,

I have a sis191 network card and it has some problems under Fedora.
So far all my pleas for help have gone unheeded, so I'm thinking I should try and fix it by myself.

Could someone here help, at least by suggesting a starting point for debugging/developing a network device driver in Linux?

Thanks

I've made some changes to the driver, where do I find other people to try it out/make sure it's working for them?