Re: fs/fs-writeback oopses in kernel 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 18:32:21 EST

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 02:14:31PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:

> > I have no idea what oops you mean.
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fs%2Ffs-writeback+oopses+in+kernel+2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE

Not particularly useful. Line numbers and function have changed
completely since .33. Given that 2.6.33-stable is at the end of line I really
can't be bothered to go back, figure out what the hell was going on back
then and backport things. In fact we'd probably end up backporting all
writeback changes since then anyway, as the changes to sort out the
per-sb syncs were very large and interdependent.