Re: stable? quality assurance?

From: Lee Mathers
Date: Sun Jul 11 2010 - 09:56:59 EST

Wow!

First question what is a "desaster"?

Second question, what makes you so important that you feel you can
makes demands and comments as you did.

If indeed these are production systems and you are an administrator of
said production systems. I suggest you need to do a little more home
work to expand your knowledge base.

I would follow Eric's advice. It's sound advice and better yet it was free.

Hope you have better luck in getting your systems running well.

--
Sent from my mobile device