Re: stable? quality assurance?

From: Anca Emanuel
Date: Sun Jul 11 2010 - 14:02:42 EST

Offtopic.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 and kernel 2.6.35-rc1 from kernel.ubuntu.com
Wonking fine (stable, but my webcam still not working).

Using this https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/GitKernelBuild tutorial
to compile the kernel. But no success (it finish the compile but no
deb packages).
I have done it from virtualbox some weeks ago, and grub can not mount.

Is there any tutorial how to build the kernel for Ubuntu 10.04 ?

Please test it yourself in (Ubuntu 10.04):
sudo cfdisk
result: Bad primary partition 1. (any kernel, any enviroment).