[patch 0/1] Apply segment size and segment boundary to integrity data

From: Christof Schmitt
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 11:46:12 EST

While experimenting with the data integrity support in the Linux
kernel, i found that the block layer integrity code can send integrity
data segments for a request that do not adhere to the queue limits.
The integrity data segment can be larger than queue_max_segment_size
and the segment does not adhere to the queue_segment_boundary.

It appears to me that the right way would be to apply the same
restrictions that are in place for data segments also to integrity
data segments. The patch works for my experiments and applies on top
of the current Linux tree (2.6.35-rc5).

Christof