Reminder: Linux Plumber's Conference Call for Papers

From: Grant Likely
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 17:06:48 EST

Reminder, the Linux Plumbers Conference Call for Papers[1] deadline is
this Monday, July 19, 2010. If you'd like to make a presentation at
this years Linux Plumbers conference, then please submit your proposal
right away [2].

[1] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/06/03/linux-plumbers-conference-call-for-papers
[2] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010/proposals

In addition to the presentation track, the Linux Plumbers Conference
has open calls for miniconferences[3][4] and BoF's[5]. Miniconference
and BoF submissions will continue to be accepted after July 19 (but
attendees should still get their proposals in sooner rather than later
for a greater likelyhood of getting on the schedule).

[3] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/07/07/linux-plumbers-conference-call-for-working-sessions-submissions
[4] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010MC/proposals
[5] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010BOFS/proposals

Since the presentations track has a different focus that the
miniconferences, attendees are encouraged to submit proposals for both
the presentation and miniconference tracks.

For further announcements about LPC, please watch our blog[6] or
subscribe to our LPC announcements mailing list[7].

[6] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/feed/rss