Re: Drives missing at boot

From: Mark Knecht
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 17:26:28 EST

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Paul Check <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I missed your hardware. I have an ASUS PT 6 Deluxe V2 board with 4 drives.
> I think they are 1TB each, Seagate SATA drives. ÂP

What processor? I've got the Core i7-980X. I've wondered if this
problem showed up for me because possibly the 12 thread processor
moves through some part of boot setup pretty quickly.

Mine is an Asus Rampage II Extreme with five 500GB drives.

Whatever the reason great thanks to Tejun for fixing it. I keep
wanting to add an 'r' to his last name to get 'Hero'!

Cheers,
Mark