Make the following changes to prepare for NCQ command completion
update. Changes made by this patch don't cause any functional
* sata_fsl_host_intr(): rename the local variable qc_active to
done_mask as that's what it is.
* mv_process_crpb_response(): restructure if clause for easier update.
* nv_adma_interrupt(): drop unnecessary error variable.
* nv_swncq_sdbfis(): drop unnecessary nr_done and return 0 on success.
* nv_swncq_dmafis(): drop unused return value and return void.
* nv_swncq_host_interrupt(): drop unnecessary return value handling.
Signed-off-by: Tejun Heo<tj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ashish Kalra<ashish.kalra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Saeed Bishara<saeed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Lord<liml@xxxxxx>
Cc: Robert Hancock<hancockr@xxxxxxx>
So, something like this. I tested both flavors of sata_nv but don't
have access to sata_mv or sata_fsl, but the conversion is pretty
straight forward and failures should be pretty easy to catch.