Please pull my perf.git master branch

From: Paul Mackerras
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 21:04:40 EST

Ingo,

Please do a pull from my perf.git tree at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/perf.git master

to get two commits. They only affect the driver for the PMU on the
Freescale embedded PowerPC processors. One is from Peter Z. and has
been around for some time. The other fixes a bug introduced by a
patch from Peter Z. that I sent upstream recently.

Thanks,
Paul.

Peter Zijlstra (1):
perf, powerpc: Convert the FSL driver to use local64_t

Scott Wood (1):
perf, powerpc: fsl_emb: Restore setting perf_sample_data.period

arch/powerpc/kernel/perf_event_fsl_emb.c | 29 +++++++++++++++--------------