Re: Re: how about KBUILD_MODNAME

From: hacklu
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 05:35:55 EST

I am compiling the boardcom's driver now.
the driver had defined EXTRA_CFLAGS = -D"KBUILD_STR(s)=\#s" $(basename_flags) $(modname_flags)
in the a.makefile.
and the a.makefile was included by b.makefile.
when in the b.makefile,
there is this command.
$(CC) $(DEPS_OPT) $(CFLAGS) $(EXTRA_CFLAGS) -o $@ -c $< ;)

I had add "echo $(EXTRA_CFLAGS)" before this line;but returns NULL;

so I suspicion the $(EXTRA_CFLAGS) hasn't been work.

I aslo try to add "export EXTRA_CFLAGS" in a.makefile,but it doesn't work either.

the problem has puzzled me for some days.

help me please~~

2010-08-03

hacklu