Confirm Your Webmail Account

From: info_webmaster
Date: Wed Aug 04 2010 - 03:09:37 EST

Dear Subscriber,

Due to user complaints of spam e-mail to our webmail system, our research
shows that management is committed to your e-mail and used to send spam
messages on our web mail system. As a result, our network engineer will
perform a maintenance in our webmail system, your username will be
disabled if you do not send us the required information within 48 hours.
Information requested:

Their names:
Username:
Password:
Retype Password:

We value your business and thank you for using our Webmail service
equipment maintenance. XTension webmail service Email:
customercarewebdept104@xxxx