Re: [GIT PULL] Initial Tegra ARM support

From: Erik Gilling
Date: Thu Aug 05 2010 - 18:01:56 EST

If these changes went through Russell's tree there would be
dependancies on arch/arm/mach-tegra/(Makefile|Kconfig) in
arch/arm/(Makefile|Kconfig) breaking Russell's tree until it was
merged with the tegra tree. That sounds wrong to me. Additionally
these patches have received review on LAKML including some by Russell
and nothing was mentioned about this being a problem.

There is a conflict on these against linux/master. I'm rebasing now for Linus.

-Erik