[ANNOUNCE][UNOFFICIAL] 2.6.33.8

From: John Kacur
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 10:58:23 EST

There are no longer any official 2.6.33 stable releases after 2.6.33.7
However, 2.6.33.y is the basis for the real-time kernel.
So, I went through the changes from 2.6.32.17->2.6.32.18
and from 2.6.34.2->2.6.34.3
and cherry picked the ones that I thought applied to 2.6.33.7 in order
to create my own unofficial stable update 2.6.33.8

Testing has been very limited, just make allyesconfig and
allmodconfig, and then booting on my personal machine,
so use with caution. However, I am happy to share my results with
anyone who is interested.

You can pull the git tree here.
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkacur/jk-2.6.git
branch: stable/linux-2.6.33.y

I will continue to do this as long as it is still useful for -rt, and
share the results with everyone.

Thanks