Which kernel.org WWW is the master server?

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Thu Aug 19 2010 - 11:06:45 EST

Hello,

I wrote a simple python script that tells me that a new kernel version appeared. The problem is that it is based exactly on this what appears on the webpage so sometimes it resolves the server IP that the version has changed, despite the fact that it is not true. Which server is the master server?

Cheers,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
- Obiecali zbudowac 3 miliony mieszkan! I nie zbudowali!
- Ale to bardzo dobrze, ze nie zbudowali! Nie od tego jest panstwo!