[GIT] Xen pvhvm driver, emulated device unplug fixes

From: Ian Campbell
Date: Mon Aug 23 2010 - 07:38:45 EST

Hi Linus,

These patches make it possible to inhibit the Xen emulated device unplug
on the kernel command line (mostly "Just In Case") and renames
xen_emul_unplug=ignore to the clearer xen_emul_unplug=unnecessary.

Since it changes the name of a command line option we'd like to get it
in before 2.6.36 proper.

The third changeset is a pure cleanup which you could ignore for 2.6.36
if you wanted. I can resend without if you prefer.

Ian.

The following changes since commit da5cabf80e2433131bf0ed8993abc0f7ea618c73:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Linux 2.6.36-rc1

are available in the git repository at:

git://xenbits.xensource.com/people/ianc/linux-2.6.git for-upstream/pvhvm

Ian Campbell (3):
xen: pvhvm: allow user to request no emulated device unplug
xen: pvhvm: rename xen_emul_unplug=ignore to =unnnecessary
xen: pvhvm: make it clearer that XEN_UNPLUG_* define bits in a bitfield

Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt | 6 ++++--
arch/x86/xen/platform-pci-unplug.c | 18 ++++++++++++------
drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c | 2 +-
include/xen/platform_pci.h | 14 +++++++++-----