Re: 2.6.34.1 page allocation failure

From: Stan Hoeppner
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 15:08:42 EST

Pekka Enberg put forth on 8/24/2010 1:03 PM:

> It looks to me as if tcp_create_openreq_child() is able to cope with the
> situation so the warning could be harmless. If that's the case, we
> should probably stick a __GFP_NOWARN there.

If it would be helpful, here's a complete copy of dmesg:
http://www.hardwarefreak.com/2.6.34.1-dmesg-oopses.txt

Something I forgot to mention earlier is that every now and then I
unmount swap and drop caches to clear things out a bit. Not sure if
that may be relevant, but since it has to do with memory allocation I
thought I'd mention it.

--
Stan