Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drivers-x86 tree

From: Matthew Garrett
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 22:52:20 EST

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:59:50AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> After merging the drivers-x86 tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
> ppc64_defconfig and x86_64 allmodconfig) produced this warning:

Oh Lordy. I should stop merging anything that contains "select". I'll
take a look at this tomorrow, but I'm about to head away for a week - if
anyone has a fix, feel free to find a way to get it merged.

(Dmitry, there was a Kconfig issue when I merged your patch, so it's
entirely plausible that you're a completely innocent bystander here)

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx