Add system bus performance parameter

From: Saravana Kannan
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 00:13:50 EST

Maintainers,

I'm adding this parameter since it would be useful to some of the drivers of
devices present in the ARM MSM chipsets. Without the PM QoS parameter, there
appears to be no clean way (in my opinion) to get requests from multiple
drivers to increase the system bus performance (which is possible in MSM
chipsets).

Adding this parameter would also allow me to delete some code in the Android
specific implementation of arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.c that's unnecessarily
mach-msm specific and use the generic clkdev library that's available for the
ARM architecture. This would in turn allow me to upstream (after further clean
up) more code that's currently present only in the kernel used in Android.

Thanks,
Saravana
---