PROPOSAL.

From: Luigi Landini
Date: Sun Aug 29 2010 - 14:37:01 EST

I am Lee Kiang,an attorney at law.A deceased client of mine,
that shares the same last name as yours died as a
result of a heart-related condition .His heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami
disaster,i contacted you to help in the distribution of the fund left behind by
my late client.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law,you can also contact me on my private
EMAIL:-leknghui@xxxxxxxxx
Best regards,

This message was sent using IMP at ifc.cnr.it