Re: [RFC 0/5] tty: move stuff around

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 13:42:52 EST

On Friday 03 September 2010, Greg KH wrote:
> As this is just a lot of code movement, it probably makes more sense for
> me to do this myself, right?

Depends on whether you want a git tree or full patches for this.
I'd prefer not doing it myself, if you already offer to do it.

I guess the hardest part is splitting the Makefile and Kconfig
files appropriately. I've done that mostly for the first version,
so you should probably start from there and move it around some
more, splitting out the staging parts.

Arnd