Re: after closing the lid and reopening it the screen remains blank

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 19:44:56 EST

On Fr, 10 Sep 2010, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> FWIW, 2.6.36-rc3-00396-gbe6200a suspend-to-ram works for me on GM45

I never said that it has anything to do with suspend to ram.

In fact, suspend to ram works perfectly without any problems. I only
reboot after I installed a new kernel ...

I will try some older kernels and see if it is a kernel or userspace
issue.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094