Re: [Stable-review] [064/123] sched: Protect task->cpus_allowedaccess in sched_getaffinity()

From: Greg KH
Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 00:17:21 EST

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 09:32:28PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I'm somewhat disturbed by the number of non-trivial scheduler changes
> here. How well have these been tested as applied to the 2.6.32.y
> branch?

Mike has tested these very well and gotten the ACK for them to go in
from Ingo and Peter.

I think they are also currently shipping in one distro's enterprise
kernel as well, but am not quite sure...

Ben, feel free to test them yourself and report any problems, but at the
least, they do fix one reported problem, and lots of others as well.

thanks,

greg k-h