Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit

From: HELP DESK
Date: Wed Sep 22 2010 - 20:11:42 EST

Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit
Which Is 20GB. Your Are Currently Running On 23GB due
to hidden files and folder on your Mailbox.You are to
follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox And
Increase Your Quota.

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota
may result in loss Of important information in your
Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.

*Important*
Make sure you provide all these information completely
and correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may
have to close your account temporarily.

We have been sending this notice to all our email account
owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
Webmail HelpDesk Support.